- /bible Holy Bible
- /gita Gita - Song of the LORD
- /notebooks - Notebooks of Paul Brunton
- /gospel - Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna
- Ramayana - The incarnation of the LORD as Rama, Sita & Lakshmana
- Vasistha's Yoga - the spiritual training of Prince Rama by Sage Vasistha
Listen SH'MA, to the sound, the meaning shall reveal itself. RA = LORD, NA = THAT I AM, VA = Come/Go, etc. “Of Vedas I am Sama-Ved” saith the LORD in the Gita. Ved/Veda: Word of God. John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”. In this can be heard sound-meaning origin of all ancient scripture and language: Sanskrit, Tamil, Latin, etc.
From Tamil to Hebrew to German to ... English and the language you speak, O decendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to find and remove the voodoo of the Leviathan, play deut6-4-9.mp3 Latin-DEUT-6-4-5.mp3 German-deut-6-4-5.mp3 deut-KJV-6-4-5.mp3 Danish-deut-6-4-5.mp3 Swedish-DEUT-6-4-5.mp3 Nordic-DEUT-6-4-5.mp3 KORAN-2-163-God-is-ONE.mp3 LORDS-PRAYER.mp3 Japanese-DEUT-6-4-5.mp3.
Explore the archive of chants.